7.Make Honey Mask for Dry Frizzy Hair
As we already know, honey is a natural ingredient for any sort of health or any other problem. This means it attracts moisture and thus is fully capable of getting rid of your dry frizzy hair. Honey also has antioxidants and various nutrients to make your hair strong as well as to help in hair growth. It conditions as well as moisturizes your dry frizzy hair but provides it silky shine and gloss and makes it smooth and soft removing your split ends. You can either use honey alone with some water or include other useful ingredients that also help control frizzy hair.
- Honey- 1/4 cup
- Any one of the below ingredients:
- Water- enough to make honey thinner to apply
- Apple cider vinegar- 8-10 tbsp
- Olive oil- 4-5 tbsp
- Coconut oil- 4-5 tbsp
- Add the honey with your choice of the ingredient from the above list.
- Then use it to your hair.
- Leave it there for about 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with shampoo and water. If needed, use slightly warm water as honey may get stuck in your hair.
8.Give it a Beer Rinse to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
Undoubtedly, you can opt for the beer if you want to remove your frizzy hair. As, beer can be such a product that can be proved as a perfect remedy for frizzy hair and to bring an exceptionally outstanding shine into your hair too. Beer can replenish the lost moisture in your hair. If you remember, lack of moisture is the main cause of frizzy hair. Various minerals and nutrients including vitamin B and natural sugars present in beer also add volume and shine to your hair. If you want this remedy to be more effective, use darker beer. They are loaded with more nutrients and moisture.
- Beer (at room temperature)- 1 cup
- Rinse your hair with shampoo and water as you do regularly.
- Now take the beer and rinse your hair with this working it into your hair properly. You should coat your hair well with beer.
- Now let it sit on your hair for few minutes.
- Then wash off your hair with water once again.
- Do this regularly for some time.