4.Apply Eggs to Hydrate and Control Frizzy Hair
Eggs are a treasure of nutrients. They have many vitamins and minerals along with high-class protein. All t he nutrients of eggs nourish and strengthen hair roots as well as scalp. And when you are battling frizzy hair, eggs will softens and moisturize your dry frizzy hair making them naturally silky and shiny. The natural amino acids in the eggs play a very important role in revitalizing your hair follicles to smooth your frizzy hair.
- Egg- 1
- Olive oil- 1/4 cup
- Mayonnaise- 1/4 cup
- Combine egg, olive oil, and mayonnaise and mix them well.
- Apply this mixture to your hair well.
- Cover your hair with the towel and leave it there for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off your hair with shampoo, conditioner, and water.
- Repeat this once or twice a week.
5.Use Banana for Dry Frizzy Hair Remedy
A banana, as you might know, is a rich source of many nutrients. It is rich in potassium and thus is capable of not only managing frizzy hair but also in strengthening your hair as it restores the natural elasticity of your hair. The oil in bananas excellently moisturizes your hair.
- Banana (ripe)- 1
- Coconut/almond/olive oil- 1-2 tbsp
- Honey- 2 tsp
- Yogurt (optional)- 1-2 tsp
- Cut the banana into pieces
- Add your choice of oil and honey to this.
- Blend it to make a smooth paste. Do not add water. If needed add some yogurt.
- Wet your hair.
- Apply this hair mask to your hair, cover it all.
- Leave for about 30 minutes. You may wrap a towel around your head.
- Now wash off with shampoo and water.
- Do this weekly to tame your frizzy hair.
6.Try Coconut Milk to Deep Condition your Frizzy Hair
You know what coconut milk is the very good product in various nutrients like vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6, iron, selenium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus. All these make it a great heal not only for your overall health but also for your hair as well as skin. It works a great moisturizing agent that provides you a frizz free hair when you apply it on your hair.
- Coconut milk- 2-4 tbsp
- Lemon juice (optional)- few drops
- Apply the coconut milk and rub it into your hair from roots till the end.
- You may also warm it a little before you apply it to your hair.
- If it is thick coconut milk, add some lemon juice to it to make it some more effective for frizzy hair.
- You can wait for it for about 20-30 minutes after you rinse it in hair, or even overnight.
- Rinse it with your regular shampoo and water.
- Repeat once or twice a week.