Toddler, a child who is just learning its first lesson of life– walking. For someone of such a little age, doing something that will further continue in his life is a greater task. The world resides in the steps they take, the steps that will guide him for a better future of his and the nation as well. Those little feet need to be strong and healthy now for a better tomorrow. So here are 15 recipes for the mothers who are in dilemma for their children’s diet.
15 Recipes Tips for Mothers Who Are in Dilemma for Their Children’s Diet
Egg- sausage rolls
- Chicken/buff sausages
- Chili flakes
- Start by boiling the sausages. Use fork to dab on the surface of the sausage and leave it for 12 minutes to boil.
- Take a bowl and mix eggs with salt, tomatoes, onions and chili flakes.
- After setting the mixture aside, take a frying pan and sprinkle olive oil.
- Pour on the egg mixture and cook on both sides.
- When the egg is almost done, put the boiled sausage on top of it.
- Gently roll the egg on to the sausage and hold it with a toothpick.
- Serve and enjoy the dish.
- Boil the milk thoroughly.
- Set it aside and let that cool down
- Take cooking pan, and heat chocolates until it melts and put some almonds.
- Take the cooled milk and mixed the chocolate and almonds.
- Shake until the chocolate mixes with the milk.