The holidays are over and the mothers are already in a big trouble. The hardest part of raising a child is probably making them eat whatever you want them to eat. Well, that is not going to happen. You tell them what should be cooked for the lunch and the answers will always be the same. “Anything!!” But the reality is they won’t eat “anything” you put in the lunch box. Some are bored by the same thing they eat in the lunch hour and some are just not willing to eat what you give.
The chaos will always carry on and will never be solved till a point. But we have managed to give you the top recipes which can make your children eat and even be bloomed with the nutrients that come along. Free to comment in our works and always eat healthy and be fit.
12 Recipes Ideas For School Tiffin For Your Children to Fit and Healthy
1. Alu paratha:
INGREDIENTS for alu paratha:
Raw mango powder
finely chopped coriander leaves
Directions for cooking alu paratha steps by steps
⇒ Start by taking a bowl and in a bowl, keep on adding in all the ingredients and make dough till it is soft and smooth.
⇒ Take little oil and grease your hands with some oil and take a small share of the dough. And roll by sprinkling some flour.
⇒ Heat the flat pan on a medium flame and place the dough flat and cook from both sides and in between smudge some oil to make sure it cooks.
2. Baked potato cheese balls:
Ingredients for baked potato cheese balls
Spring onions chopped garlic powder
Directions for cooking baked potato cheese balls steps by steps:
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400F or 200C.
2. And take a bowl and in a large bowl mash the potatoes using your hand or anything.
3. Keep on Adding the green onion, salt,garlic powder, chili flakes, and pepper.
4. Take another bowl and in that bowl pool bread crumbs and oil, until oil is absorbed completely.
5. Take about a spoon of potato mixture, and add a cheese cube in the center. Wrap and form into a ball. Roll in flour, dip in egg and then roll in the mixture,
6. Place the ball on the baking sheet.
7. Bake for 18 minutes until golden and crunchy.
8. Cool and serve.
Related snacks recipes for kids or children at school
snacks for kids at school
snacks for kids party
recipes for tiffin box
easy to make indian lunch recipes
recipe ideas for children’s meals