3. Chickpea Flour Mask for Unwanted Hair Removal
The products like chickpea flour, also known as gram flour and garbanzo beans flour, is an ancient remedy that is applied in the subcontinent for reducing and preventing the growth of unwanted body hair. Mothers apply gram flour mixed with turmeric and water or milk on small babies’ face, hands and legs so that their skin do not looses its softness, and would look young. You may also try this remedy for getting rid of your unwanted hair.
• Chickpea flour- ½ bowl
• Milk- ½ bowl
• Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
• Fresh cream- 1 tsp (omit this if you have oily skin)
• Take the chickpea flour in a bowl.
• Add turmeric, milk and fresh cream to this and mix well to make a smooth paste.
• Apply this paste on your face in the direction of your hair growth.
• Ensure you have all your hair covered.
• Leave it for about half an hour.
• After 30 minutes, start rubbing the flour mask with the gentle hand in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
• If the paste has dried a lot, you may wet your fingers a little to rub your face.
• Afterward, wash off your face with lukewarm water.
4. Sugar-Lemon Mix to Remove Unwanted Hair on Face
After you blend the combination of sugar with water, it acts as a perfect exfoliate because of its granular texture. Mainly, the lemon juice in this combo acts as an astringent. Lemon juice is also a natural bleach which can brighten up your skin and you will stay with softy skin.
• Sugar- 2 tablespoons
• Fresh lemon juice- 2 teaspoons
• Water- 10 tablespoons
• Mix sugar, lemon juice, and water.
• Sugar get mixed in the water. There will be the granular effect of sugar.
• Use this to your face in the direction of hair growth.
• Wait for at least 15-20 minutes.
• Put it off with water while rubbing gently.
• Go with this twice or thrice a week. After few weeks, you will see the difference in hair on your face.