If someone have unwanted hair at her leg or even at your arms, it can be the reason for embarrassment. As this small thing can create lots of problems in your way. This can not only destroy your personality but can lead towards an awkward moment. But yes, this unwanted hair can be reduced so that you get the power to enough to face people. Clean and clear skin is a dream of everyone without any complication at all. So, if you want to avoid and do not wanted to have unwanted hair and are researching for somethig different the you need to check out methods for getting rid of uwated hair. you must try certain home remedies for hair removal for some days. Doing so, you may save your money and make yourself more beautiful than you are now.
11 Best Home Remedies for Unwanted Hair Removal
1. Raw Papaya Remedy for Unwanted Hair Removal
The ingredient papaya is one of the active enzymes in papaya. It is capable of getting out hair follicle and prohibit the growth of hair. This method will not only this make your look good but reduce your unwanted hair as well. As,papaya naturally exfoliates your skin to provide it a healthy and fascinating look as well. Papaya can do wonders for your sensitive skin. Hence, applying raw papaya can even go better in order to avoid your unwanted hair.
• Raw papaya paste- 1-2 tablespoons
• Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
• Add papaya paste by peeling and grinding raw papaya pieces.
• Apply turmeric powder with this raw papaya paste.
• Rub your face with this paste for about 15 minutes.
• Rinse off with water.
• Do this once or twice a week.
2. Turmeric for Unwanted Hair Removal
The natural product, turmeric is something which has been in use since ancient day. It is perfect to have a healthy clean glowing skin. Along with it’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric also has this quality of preventing hair grow that the same time. Meanwhile, turmeric is applied to many ingredients to reduce unwanted hair, this is a simple remedy where turmeric can add along with water or milk.
• Turmeric- 1-2 tsp (or enough to cover your body area with hair)
• Water or milk- enough to make a paste.
• Soak turmeric powder in water or milk to make a paste which is not too tight but which can stay on your face.
• Apply this to your face.
• Leave for 15-20 minutes or till it dries up.
• Wash off with warm water.
However, this remedy is for those who have very little hair on the face or other body parts. If you have denser hair, turmeric has to be used with some other ingredients like gram flour, rice flour or ground oats along with milk.