81. One serving of fresh broccoli gives you about 90% of your daily requirement of vitamin A, 20% of vitamin C and 25% of fiber.
82. Nuts are high in fat content as high as 60% but these fat are polyunsaturated and actually assists in lowering cholesterol levels as well as being beneficial to the brain and nervous system.
83. Pollen in honey vitality and stimulates the sex gland. Pollen is the male germ cell off the plant.
84. Chili is an ideal Slimmer food it speeds up the metabolism rate. Just a little chilly burns up to 70 calorie by stimulating the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
85. Apples contain pectin which helps to reduce cholesterol levels and protect us from pollution by binding to heavy metals like lead or Mercury in the body and carrying them safely out.
86. Avocados almost a complete food, containing protein, carbohydrates, monounsaturated fats, potassium, and vitamins A, B, C and E.
87. Seafood contains high quality protein, the good fats and a mineral which should be eaten at least twice a week.
88. Garlic is an antibiotic, reduces heart disease and blood pressure, fights cancer, stimulates the immune system, increases endurance and stimulates cell growth and activity.
89. According to yoga teaching, fresh air has the greatest concentration of prank which can be directly used by men. Mountain air, being the freshest, has the greatest concentration of prana of all, and that is the main reason why advanced yogis retired to the Himalayas.
90. Yoga is a natural system of physical and mental culture designed to increase your vitality and produce rejuvenation.
91. Yoga stimulates your glands, resulting in vitality, sexual vigor, weight control and emotional balance.
92. Pay attention to the body signals because they will tell you what is going on the internal body so that you can bring overall Improvement in the body through exercise.
93. If you suffer from high blood pressure, dizziness or serious eye problems you should not do the headstand and shoulder stand and reverse posture until the condition improves.
94. The best time to do yoga is in the early morning or the early evening before the evening meal, after finishing the yoga exercise, ate about a quarter of an hour before eating.
95. The Streamline routine of yoga will help to improve both vitality and rejuvenation, these will specialize in brain and spinal rejuvenation, a healthy nervous system, healthy internal organs, healthy joints and healthy skin.
96. Oxygen is the most vital nutrient for our bodies which is essential for the integrity of the brain, nerves, glands and internal organs.
97. Deep relaxation periods and stress release are necessary since muscle tension muscle stress will eventually cause disease and premature aging. Stress is an internal so rather than the external Factor.
98. The best ways to relieve stress are: Exercise, laughing, crying, social relationship, relaxation techniques, the right colors, avoiding stressful situation and Recreation.
99. Laughter has been scientifically shown to increase vitality and rejuvenation. It works by relaxing the mind and the body, stimulating deep breathing, increasing oxygenation of the blood and stretching the facial muscle
100. Sauna produces rejuvenation increase body metabolism stimulation of the body’s natural healing process and increase activity of the glands and organs.