Cakes and baking are the most wanted thing in the whole wide world. You pass in exams, you treat them with cakes, you get married, you treat them with cakes, you have any occasions just name it and there you will have the varieties of cakes to be served. So why don’t you try these at home and make your day special? In fact, you don’t need a reason to celebrate with cakes. Call your friends and families and voila, the cake is waiting to be served. Here are some of the cakes you want to try at home. Do us a favor and give us all the feedbacks you want and tell us how your treat went.
10 Cake and Baking Recipes – Step by Step Cooking Procedure
1. Red velvet cake recipes:
Ingredients for cooking Red velvet cake
unsweetened cocoa powder
unsalted butter at room temperature
buttermilk kept at room temperature
red food coloring liquid
Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream cheese kept at room temperature
heavy whipping cream
Methods for cooking Red velvet cake:
1. what you got to do is start by preheating the oven to 350F or 180C. Lubricate the oven plate with butter and sprinkle with flour with the help of the tea separator.
2. Follow by taking a large bowl and all the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix well to settle them.
3. Next, in another bowl mix the solid butter with sugar, add eggs once that is one at a time slowly and steady. Mix in oil, vinegar, vanilla extract and buttermilk. Keep adding the flour mixture till they are nicely blended.
4. Gradually and slowly add red food coloring which is available in the market until the desired color you want for your cake is reached.
5. Now take a bowl and pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan with butter.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes.
7. Cool, the cake for like 10 minutes and prepare to cut the ends.
8. Remove the cakes from the pan and let them cool completely at room temperature.
9. Now the main part – prepare the frosting. In a bowl add the crushed sugar and beat the cream cheese with sugar and vanilla extract, the mixture should be smooth and soft.
10. In another bowl whip the cream and gradually and carefully fold into the cream cheese mixture.
11. For the final part – Make the cake. Keep on cutting the tops of the cakes to create the flat cake. Leave the crumbs out of the left pieces of cake and set aside because you will be needing it later.
12. Place a cake layer and spread evenly half of frosting. Add the second layer of cake. Gradually spread the frosting and keep on doing this until desired cake comes out.
13. Decorate the cake with remained cake crumbs if available.
14. The cake is now ready to serve and to be enjoyed.
2. Cheesecake recipe:
Ingredients for cooking Cheesecake recipe
for the Crust
unsalted butter which is melted
For the Cream Cheese Filling
cream cheese which is kept at room temperature
Methods for cooking Cheesecake recipe
1. Initially start by preparing the crust. Now preheat oven to 350 F or 180C. Crush the biscuits until it becomes powder-like. Transfer the melted butter. Process until it is smooth and soft. Bake them for approx. 15 minutes and let them sit aside to cool to room temperature.
2. The oven temperature should be to 300F or 150C preheated.
3. Prepare the cream cheese filling now after the first thing is done. Take a large bowl and mix the cream cheese until smooth and gradually add sugar, cornstarch, and salt and mix them.
4. Gradually add eggs carefully one at a time so that there are no lumps.Now carefully, add vanilla extract, lemon, and sour cream if available.
5. Now pour the cream cheese mixture and bake them for 1 hour approx.
6. Remove and run a knife around the pan to cut the edges.
7. Decorate can be done with desired fruits and dust with powdered sugar.
Related recipes ideas
cooking ideas for kids
cook ahead recipes for dinner party
make ahead recipes for dinner party
cake recipes without egg in microwave
cake recipes without egg in pressure cooker video